Marketing Automation refers to the use of software to automate marketing and sales engagement processes. The goal of a well-implemented Marketing Automation platform is to unite your Sales and Marketing Teams efforts to more efficiently and effectively drive more leads, increase conversions and grow revenues.
Marketing Automation helps you:
✓ Fill the sales pipeline with more leads
✓ Qualify and prioritize leads
✓ Nurture leads to a sales-ready state
✓ Improve the customer experience
✓ Target email marketing campaigns
✓ Report and analyze the success of your campaigns
A Few of the Many Features Available with Marketing Automation:
- Email Marketing & Automation – Go beyond “email blasts” and start conversations that lead to conversions. With automation features send leads the right information at the critical points in their unique buying process. Notify salespeople to act at just the right time.
- VisitorID – Increase your leads by identifying anonymous visitors to your website.
- Campaign Tracking – Track end-to-end conversion cost and revenues to measure Campaign ROI.
- Email/Gmail Syncing – Email sent and received from IMAP clients show up in leads’ history.
- Media Center – Manage, send and track clicks on all of your sales and marketing materials.
- Dynamic Lists/Segmentation – Lists that automatically update as contacts meet list’s criteria.
- Behavior Tracking – Understand your leads to create one-on-one communication.
- Lead Scoring – Score leads to identify your hottest prospects and notify your sales team.
- Dynamic Landing Pages and Forms – Drive traffic to targeted pages and convert them into leads with forms that auto-complete.
- A/B Testing – Test emails head-to-head to see messaging that is the most impactful.
Why should you consider a Marketing Automation Platform?
More companies are using marketing automation than ever before. That is for a good reason, as shown by these statistics:
- 91% of the most successful users agree that marketing automation is “very important” to the overall success of their marketing across channels. – Ascend2
- Best-in-class companies are 67% more likely to use a marketing automation platform. – Aberdeen Group
- 80% of marketing automation users saw their number of leads increase, and 77% saw the number of conversions increase. – VB Insight
Marketing Automation is working for many companies – can it work for yours too?
Marketing Automation can work for any business, large or small. There are good products on the market today to fit your needs and budget. Marketing Automation platforms share many features with Email Marketing products. In addition they provide many more capabilities to help you better nurture relationships with your prospects and customers.
MBI Recommends Sharp Spring Marketing Automation Platform to Many Clients
Sharp Spring is a leading Marketing Automation Platform with all the features described above – and more! What puts it over the top for us? We find it to be an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use platform and, oh, at an affordable price too!
Want to learn more about Sharp Spring and a deeper dive into Marketing Automation? Complete the form and we will send you the “Sharp Spring Marketing Automation Playbook”.
Why Choose MBI?
Consider these Statistics:
- 85% of B2B marketers using marketing automation platforms feel that they’re not using them to their full potential. SiriusDecisions “Increasing Adoption of Marketing Automation Platforms” (2014)
- 75% of very successful users outsource all or part of their marketing automation strategy planning to benefit from specialized expertise. Marketo & Ascend2 “Marketing Automation Strategies for Sustaining Success” (2015)
Don’t go it alone! MBI can help you successfully implement Marketing Automation. We provide leadership and support in the following areas:
- Identify your goals for Marketing Automation
- Select the tool that will best support your goals within your budget
- Develop a Marketing Automation Plan
- Implement and configure the MA platform
- Design and Program Campaigns
- Integrate MA with your other systems and processes.